How Marketers Can Embrace Future Commerce
Visit event site here.
eCommerce is a fast-moving game. Forward-thinking retailers and social-media companies are investing resources to maximise the potential of e-commerce in their respective platforms.
The eCommerce market in Singapore alone is expected to be worth US$5.4 billion (S$7.46 billion) by 2025, according to a report by Temasek and Google released on 24 May 2016. However, Southeast Asia’s online retail penetration level is 3% and representing only about $6 billion in sales. Importantly, Southeast Asia population of more than 620 million presents a huge potential that marketers can explore. Even Global players that once stood on the side-lines are now poised to compete in Southeast Asia.
In an e-commerce market projected to be worth US$87 billion by 2025, it is important for marketers to understand the digital customer journey and effectively engage digital consumers at every touchpoints in their online purchase lifecycle.
• Understand how digital technologies and eCommerce have changed the ways in which brands can interact with their customers (both internal and external)
• Gain useful insights into the ways brands can understand and embrace the digital customer journey
• Learn how successful brands have incorporated digital into their overall business strategies
Mr Lim Hui Jie
CEO, Digimatic Group Ltd
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- MIS Executive Lounge, 51 Anson Road #03-53 Anson Centre Singapore 079904
Non-Members $35.00 MIS Members $20.00 MIS Students $10.00 Public Tertiary Institution Student (Pls prepare ID)
- Venue Address
- 51 Anson Road #03-53 Anson Centre Singapore 079904 Singapore