Digital Marketing using Web Analytics- Promotional Price
We are coming to Penang, Malaysia to help you supercharge your digital marketing.
A corporate planning manager from NTT Resonant, one of our clients, had this to say about our business focused Digital Marketing course:
"Our service conversion rate improved by 10% after the course."
We can't promise specific results to you. From an overall standpoint, our seminar will give you the ability to improve some aspect of your business.
Are you seeking a career change to digital marketing from your current job? Or are you looking to increase traffic to your website and also as a result your sales? Sign up for our seminar.
Improve your business by taking our seminar.
The associate web analytics seminar is the most popular of WACA's seminars in Japan. A sampling of our corporate clients in Japan: Hakuhodo, NTT Resonant, Softbank Technology. We are offering it now in Penang at a promotional price of 82 Malaysian Ringgit. Enroll now before we revert back to our original price of 844 Malaysian Ringgit.
Exact venue in Penang will be revealed at a later date.
For who is this seminar?
This program is suited for those who want to:
• Acquire more traffic and more conversions to their business
• Pursue a new career in Digital Marketing
• Start their own business
• Widen their knowledge beyond a standard sales career
Why should you take this seminar?
Seminar participants will:
• Be able to optimize business results for both offline and online businesses
• Be able to understand the purchasing behavior of their customers
• Be able to look at a business from three perspectives: Business Analysis, Customer Behavior, Online Traffic
• Have the option of acquiring certification
What is the curriculum?
Our certification program includes our textbook for the Associate Web Analytics Consultant course. The textbook covers the following topics:
1.What is Web Analytics?-The role of the web in today’s society and the significance of Web Analytics
2.Business Analysis- Analyze businesses by utilizing proven frameworks
3.KPI and Planning - How to set intermediate targets that leads to the achievement of final goals
4.Designing a blueprint for Web Analysis - Tools and techniques necessary for web analysis and how to report analysis results
5.Analyzing Trends - How to grasp overall trends from key indicators such as users, page views, sessions, session duration and conversions
6.Analyzing Referrers- How to analyze each type of referrer including paid media which is becoming increasingly important
7. Content Analysis - Reducing Bounce rate and exit rate, reasons why users leave the a site, and how to improve a particular page or site
8. Proposals and Reports-Creating easy to understand proposals and reports.
The seminar fee includes a one-day seminar - promotional price 82 Malaysian Ringgit.
The certification exam/fee(573 Malaysian Ringgit-OPTIONAL) and textbook(253 Malaysian Ringgit-OPTIONAL) are optional.
Contact me at 65 83321740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Want to find more groups and events like this?