Interuniversity Recruiter Panel
** Update 17 Nov - tickets are still available for tonight's event. Please RSVP to join. **
Thank you again for all your continued support and supporting our recent Brexit speaker event. We are pleased to announce our next event below.
Interuniversity Alumni Recruiter Panel
We have invited a panel of four Executive Recruiters offer their insights on the current job market and opportunities for experienced professionals, how best to work with Executive Recruiters, and what skills/experiences are most critical to advance your career. Topics include:
• What sectors are hiring?
• How do candidates work most effectively with recruiters?
• What skills or experiences are most important to highlight?
• What are the best ways to network and build relationships?
• How should candidates market themselves?
• How open are search consultants to candidates who want to change industries or functions?
Panelists1. Mr. Nick Evans from Korn Ferry | http://www.kornferry.com/consultants/nickevans/
2. Ms. Kalpana Denzel from Russell Reynolds | http://www.russellreynolds.com/consultants/kalpana-denzel
3. Mr. David Keith from Boyden | https://www.boyden.com.sg/singapore/associates/david-keith-5005/index.html
4. Mr. Peter Henke from Huddleston Jones | Bio below
A Managing Director at Huddleston Jones, Peter leads the Group’s capital markets and asset management search practice focused on Asia Pacific markets. Peter has over 10 years’ experience in the executive search industry, having relocated to Singapore in 2008 from Japan. During this period, Peter has led Asset Management, Hedge Fund, Private Equity and Capital Markets practices across the region, completing multifaceted searches in Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, The Philippines and Malaysia. Combining an in-depth market knowledge with a unique reference-based research system, Peter understands the specific needs of each client, and how to fulfil their needs in today’s highly sophisticated and competitive market. His passion and commitment to research and understanding have been the key to his success with technical and niche mandates, business buildouts and orchestration of team moves across the Asia Pacific region. Peter is fluent in Japanese and was educated at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
Moderated by Willie Chang, Northwestern University and Kellogg School of Management Alumni Club of Singapore
(former StarHub Building in Somerset)
51 Cuppage Road
Date and Time
Thu 17th November, 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Other: Light refreshments to be provided
- The event description was updated. Diff#207980 2016-11-17 00:38:45