Social Enterprise Dilemmas - A FREE Case Study Workshop on Social Enterprise Growth Challenges
Do you want to learn about how a Social Enterprise in Singapore runs its business and adapts to shifting challenges to survive and maintain its positive impact?
Here's your chance - Join us at this case study workshop FREE for participants from Social Enterprises and Non-Profit Organizations (NPOs), and gain an in-depth behind-the-scenes understanding of how a Singapore-based Social Enterprise Social Food Inc. - a F&B enterprise that empowers Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) in Singapore - has met and responded to challenges through vertical integration of the supply-chain in their business.
Get to hear from Shujog experts and founder of Social Food Inc. and Laksania, who will be at the workshop to share her experience of managing a F&B social enterprise.
This workshop will:
- Explore the dilemmas encountered by Singapore's Social Enterprises in balancing impact creation and financial sustainability.
- Discuss the strategies of vertical integration to develop new markets and add value to the social mission.
- Foster collaboration between supportive stakeholders to strengthen impact creation.
Who Should Join:
workshop is most relevant for management personnel of Social
Enterprises, NPOs, businesses, government agencies and academics
interested in business or social entrepreneurship.
Cost of Workshop:
This workshop is FREE for Social Enterprises and Non-Profit Organizations (NPOs).
The standard ticket cost for other participants is $30.
Topic: Social Food Inc: Creating an Effective Social Enterprise through Vertical Integration.
Date: 23 November 2016, Wednesday.
Time: 4-6 PM
Venue: Shujog, 1 King George’s Avenue, #05-00, Singapore 208557.
Number of participants: 25 (Registrations will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis).
Participants per organization: 1 only
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-11-09 03:21:35
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
Standard $30.00 Free Only For Social Enterprises & Non-profit Organizations
- Venue Address
- Rehau Building, 1 King George's Avenue #05-00, Singapore 208557 Singapore
Impact Investment Shujog29 Followers
26 / 28