Champagne- Dim Sum Dinner by Janice Wong
Dear Champagne and Dim Sum Lovers,
ChateauAsia in collaboration with Janice Wong has decided to create an unique event: A Champagne - Dim Sum Pairing!
Chef Janice Wong loves sharing her passion for food and has customized a full tasting menu for this association with Champagne.
You will have the amazing opportunity to taste her delicious cuisine in her Restaurant based at the National Museum of Singapore. She will be with us to introduce her creations, and share her expertise about Dim Sum.
On the Champagne side you will taste at least 4 different Champagne.You will be surprised by the roundness and the body of some beautiful brands...
The list is still not finalized but you can trust ChateauAsia for the Champagne Selection!! You won't be disappointed!
Indeed the 2 first Champagne we have picked up are:
- Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque 2007: This cuvée is the fruit of an astonishing year marked by a very mild winter and an exceptional spring. His blend brings out the freshness and elegance of the Chardonnays (50%) displays generosity and delicate complexity from the Chardonnays’ finesse and finally, the rounded charm of thePinots Meuniers (5%)
- Taittinger Prelude: Perfect blend of Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Multi-awarded it has been selected to be the Champagne for the First Class of Singapore Singapore Airlines - 90 points by Parker.
- Perrier Jouet Blason Rose: A beautiful fresh salmon pink Champagne with intense fruit aromas followed by subtle floral notes. A Lively wine with a complex finish
- Ruinart Blanc de Blancs: The Iconic Champagne from Ruinart house, 100% Chardonnay. Ruinart being the oldest house of Champagne
This will be a seated dinner and the number of seats is limited! So don't wait to long if you want to get the chance of participating to this event
- Early Bird Tickets $148 (Including a voucher* of $25 to buy bottles of Champagne during the event) BEFORE Wednesday November 16th
- Standard Ticket: $168 (including $25 Voucher*)
*Voucher is valid only valid during the event for any order >300$. 2 vouchers accepted for order >$550 and one point of delivery
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-11-08 05:47:41
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- National Museum Singapore
Early Bird Tickets $148.00 Standard Tickets $168.00
On sale until Dec 1, 2016, 4:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 93 Stamford road, National Museum Singapore, 01-06, Singapore 178897 Singapore
ChateauAsia Wine Pte Ltd259 Followers