Funding Workshop: IPO on the ASX – an alternative to Series B
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), hosted by Impact HUB Singapore and moderated by its MD, Joachim Vandaele, is inviting an exclusive group of 50 to attend this special event especially for those who have raised Series A and are some of the region's strongest startups.
ASX continues to enjoy a highly active IPO market, with over 120 new listings (including 28 Tech IPOs) and $9 billion in IPO capital raised over the past 12 months. In this workshop, James Posnett, Manager, Listings Business Development will share the latest information on how Asian-based start-ups can access equity funding in the Australian capital markets.
We will be answering these questions and more:
- What is the process, timeline and costs to list?
- How does a listing compare and contrast to raising Series B
- What has been the performance of Southeast Asian listed companies (e.g. migme, iCar, Ensogo, Flexiroam) compared to those that have raised?
- What's the difference between ASX versus SGX, LSE or NYSE?
6PM - 6:30PM: Event registration and networking
6:30PM - 6:45PM: Introduction and short presentation
6:45PM - 7:15PM: Open discussion and Q&A
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM SGT
- The Hub Singapore, Cuppage
- Venue Address
- 29A Cuppage Road #02-00 Cuppage Terrace Singapore 229456 Singapore
The Hub Singapore1,443 Followers