SE Learning Session: Navigating the Legalities of Your Social Enterprise @ Kuala Lumpur
WANT TO CREATE AN AGILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Social Enterprise Learning Session on 'Navigating the Legalities of Your Social Enterprise' at UNIKL Gurney Campus Business School on Nov 5, 2016.
Navigating the Legalities of Your Social Enterprise describes the standard and current legal options for entrepreneurs to consider when launching their social enterprise in order to optimize business and impact performance that covers the following:
- The fundamental legal terms, agreements and considerations that are needed for enterprises at various growth stage.
- The local legal options and benefits available for social entrepreneurs to take advantage of when operating and growing their enterprise.
- The fundamental responsibility and accountability of an entrepreneur when launching and operating a social enterprise.
- Able to understand what are the different legal options for a founder to launch and grow their enterprise.
- Able to understand what are the different legal tactics that could unlock preferntial benefits and incentives for the enterprise.
- Able to understand what are the main statutory requirements for an entrepreneur when operating an enterprise.
The Social Enterprise (SE) Learning Session is a technical workshop to help aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs develop specific technical skills and acumen to multiply their social enterprise's impact and performance. These sessions are also designed to connect social entrepreneurs and instil among them a mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM MYT
Regular SOLD OUT RM20.00
- Venue Address
- Persiaran Gurney, Kampung Datuk Keramat, 54000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur Malaysia