Personalising the Customer Experience by Integrating Outdoor and Digital Media
Visit the website at http://mis.org.sg/events/icalrepeat.detail/2016/11/09/1084/-/personalising-the-customer-experience-by-integrating-outdoor-and-digital-media for more information
With today’s cluttered advertising landscape, even with a plethora of media options, it’s an uphill task for brands to break through and connect with their desired audiences. Savvy consumers are now more aware and wary of advertising tactics and have become desensitized to blatant advertising messages. In fact, consumers prefer not be sold to, but want to be actively involved in the buying process.
The challenge marketers face today is how then can brands create relevant consumer engagements that not only enable their messages to resonate with the consumers but also build a relationship that offers opportunities to influence, connect and be involved with their audiences. The solution – Real-Time Advertising. People react differently to similar advertising messages at different times of the day, being influenced by psychological, personal and social factors. Thus, it’s important to establish connections at the right time and place, with the right context.
• Can Big Data help you truly connect with your target audience?
• Understanding techniques to execute highly personal customer experiences, blending traditional and digital
• Analysing the ‘on the go,’ connected consumer and how to reach them at the moment
Vice President, Digital Sales Solution and Operations
MediaCorp Pte Ltd
Head, OOH Media
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- MIS Executive Lounge, 51 Anson Road #03-53 Anson Centre Singapore 079904
Pls visit website for purchase of tickets MIS Member $20.00 Non-Member $35.00 Public Tertiary Institution Student $10.00 MIS Student (Pls prepare ID)
- Venue Address
- 51 Anson Road #03-53 Anson Centre Singapore 079904 Singapore