Mind Your Art - A Workshop That Brings You Mindfulness Through Art
Be guided into the present moment while unleashing your inner artist with mixed media on canvas and learn mindfulness practices, creative visualisation and breathing techniques.
Through the Mind Your Art process, you will:
· Achieve a calm yet focused state of mind and be present in the moment
· Create a space for yourself that is free of interference, a space that allows you to hear your own intuition.
· Learn techniques of how to get into the state of flow that you can apply to creating art
· Experience the wonder of using art as a tool for personal development and creative expression
· Learn the basic techniques of acrylic painting and explore the realm of colours
· Create a unique and deeply personal art piece that you can take home that will remind you of your aspirations
· Bring home an original artpiece on canvas
You don't have to be an artist and no prior experience is needed to create!
Duration of workshop is 3 hours, with a 15-20 minute break in between. All materials (reading material, canvas, aprons, unlimited acrylic paint and paintbrushes) will be provided by Mind Your Art, along with guidance and coaching.
Mind Your Art Workshop fees are priced at $75 nett per person.
For all reservations and to secure a slot, kindly book your tickets through Peatix by the 27th of November 2016 to avoid disappointment.
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 98180907 for enquiries or just to chat.
Mind Your Art is a collaborative effort led by Transformational Life Coach and Author Serene Martin (Serenity Secrets) and Jessie Chandran, Artist and Art Instructor who has worked with hundreds of individuals of different age groups.
We are passionate about making the transformational potential of art accessible to people regardless of whether they are professionally trained artists with the believe that every person is born with a creative impulse that is waiting to find expression.
- Title was changed to "Mind Your Art - A Workshop That Brings You Mindfulness Through Art". Diff 2016-11-11 02:36:49
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM SGT
Standard (1 pax) SOLD OUT $75.00 2pax SOLD OUT $130.00 3pax SOLD OUT $180.00
- Venue Address
- SCAPE, The News Room, Level 4, 2 Orchard Link, Singapore 237978 Singapore
Next to Orchard Cineleisure. Nearest MRT: Somerset
Mind Your Art79 Followers