Mind Your Art - A Workshop That Brings you Mindfulness Through Art
MIND YOUR ART
Works of art such as paintings or sculpture are often considered to be the expression and application of human skill and imagination that are appreciated for their aesthetic beauty. But the power and benefits of art goes far beyond the physical art piece that is produced as the process of producing art can be used as a transformational platform to foster a state of mindfulness that can help us to access deep emotions, passions and goals that are buried in our subconscious in the midst of the hustle and bustle of frentic living. The Mind Your Art workshop aims to make the transformational potential of art accessible to people regardless of whether they are professionally trained artists with the believe that every person is born with a creative impulse that is waiting to find expression.
Through the Mind Your Art process, you will:
· Achieve a calm yet focused state of mind and be present in the moment
· create a space for yourself that is free of interference, a space that allows you to hear your own intuition.
· Learn techniques of how to get into the state of flow that you can apply to creating art
· Experience the wonder of using art as a tool for personal development and creative expression
· Learn the basic techniques of acrylic painting and explore the realm of colours
· Create a unique and deeply personal art piece that you can take home that will remind you of your aspirations
· Bring home an original artpiece on canvas
You don't have to be an artist and no prior experience is needed to create!
Duration of workshop is 3 hours, with a 15-20 minute break in between. All materials (reading material, canvas, aprons, unlimited acrylic paint and paintbrushes) will be provided by Mind Your Art, along with guidance and coaching.
Mind Your Art Workshop fees are priced at $99 net per person.
For all reservations and to secure a slot, kindly book your tickets through Peatix by the 27th of November 2016 to avoid disappointment.
Please drop us an email at email@example.com or whatsapp 98180907 for enquiries or just to chat.
WHO WE ARE
Mind Your Art is a collaborative effort led by Transformational Life Coach and Author Serene Martin (Serenity Secrets) and Jessie Chandran, a self-trained Artist and freelance Art Instructor who has worked with hundreds of individuals of different age groups. Both Serene and Jessie believe that art is not just a finished product, and passionate about the actual process and the benefits to both mental and physical well-being, they tailored the Mind Your Art workshop in 2016 in order to inspire those who sought to create from within.
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM SGT
Standard $99.00 Couple $188.00 Group (3 Pax) $270.00
- Venue Address
- SCAPE, The News Room, Level 4, 2 Orchard Link, Singapore 237978 Singapore
Mind Your Art1 Follower