Social Entrepreneurship Workshop
(all proceeds collected will be donated to the Muscular Dystrophy Association)
- Introduction to Social Entrepreneurship in Singapore
- Types of Social Enterprises
- Social problems and benefits enterprise can bring
- Business canvas planning tool
- Building a community and get funding for a Social Enterprise
- Measuring social impact
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Budding or existing entrepreneurs
- Social entrepreneurs to be
- Business owner who wants to do social good
- Business development manager
- Managers who wants to explore new business model
Co-Founder, Make The Change
Pedro Adrian Aguirre has lived and worked in USA, Mexico, Belgium, Germany, India and Singapore. He is a dynamic public speaker and has been invited to share his opinions and insights at several leadership development conferences in Belgium, Brazil, Serbia, Germany, Portugal, France, Spain, Mexico and Singapore.
Apart from being a global citizen, he has also developed, implemented and managed numerous initiatives e.g. coordinated AIESEC's expansion to Rwanda, co-Founded a social enterprise in Singapore, selected as a Young Social Entrepreneur by the Singapore International Foundation
The social enterprise that he has co-founded, Make The Change, has won the commendation award of the start-up of the year category for Presidential Challenge Social Enterprise Award 2015 in Singapore.
Through the events he has organised and his active social media presence, he has the strong ability to bring people together to create impact, both big and small.
To find out more, visit our website here
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-10-12 03:46:03