Experiential Storytelling Through Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
As technology rapidly changes and the expectations of consumers constantly evolve, there is a growing need for more immersive and engaging experiences that allow consumers to interact directly with a product or service without actually physically being present. Virtual reality and augmented reality are the latest tools available to marketers to create new experiential marketing showcases of products, services, situations and events. We explore how technology has changed the way marketers can interact with their clients and how to effectively use these tools to tell stories, engage and interact with their target audiences.
• Understand how technology has changed the ways in which marketers can interact with their customers
• Gain useful insights into the ways Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) can help marketers achieve their desired marketing results
• Learn how successful brands have incorporated into their marketing strategies
• Discuss how VR and AR can be applied across various industries as marketing tools
As the Executive Producer and Managing Director at AP Media, Nick is one of the few professionals in Asia that consults and provides professional 360 Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality turnkey solutions for marketers. With more than a decade of experience in advising companies on media solutions that provide real ROI for brand/ marketing activations, he also has a strong clientele base that consists of blue chip clients such as Bosch, Credit Suisse and DBS.
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- 51 Anson Road Anson Centre #03-53 Singapore 079904
Pls visit website for purchase of tickets FULL MIS Member SOLD OUT $20.00 Non-Member SOLD OUT $35.00 Public Tertiary Institution Student SOLD OUT $10.00 MIS Student (Pls prepare ID) FULL
- Venue Address
- 51 Anson Road Anson Centre #03-53 Singapore 079904 Singapore