Mummy Fat Loss After Baby - Workshop Edition
Previously known as the Core Connection Workshop, this special workshop is back again!
- Like most mums, do you feel lost and don't know what's happened to your body after having a baby?
- Does your midsection and body feel like it's not yours, even though it's been 3 months after delivery?
- Are you ready for intimacy after baby?
Specially designed by Kareen Lai, author of '18 Again - Bringing Out the Sexy Fit Mummy in You', this workshop is a must-attend for all postnatal mummies.
In 2.5 hours, this workshop covers more than just equipping you with tips on mummy fat loss.
Learn how to Eat Right, Move Right and Think Right in a safe and sustainable manner, to get started on your journey to a sexy fit motherhood.
- Get acquainted with your postnatal body
- What's diastasis, prolapse and incontinence?
- Safe abdominal exercises to get started on (hands-on activity segment)
- Exercises to avoid (hands-on activity segment)
- Mummy Fat Loss - the safe way
- 30 min Intimate Questions with Kareen (only for Early Birds)
Who should attend:
- Pregnant mums-to-be wanting to start learning what to expect after delivery
- Postnatal mums (up to 1 year postnatal)
- If you work in the maternity and motherhood industry, this is great value to add into your toolkit for your clients.
Special: Early Birds get complimentary pass to 30 min Intimate Questions with Kareen after workshop
** New: Thanks to Bove, you can now bring a friend when you purchase a ticket!
So hurry! Register and choose a friend to bring, before the tickets run out! Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your friend's name and ticket confirmation to register her name.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-10-31 13:23:37
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM SGT
- Bove, Asia’s First Pregnancy and Baby Experience Hub
Early Bird (Register by 25th Oct) $87.00 Timely Bird (Register by 31st Oct) $92.00 Standard $127.00
- Venue Address
- 3 Temasek Boulevard #02–728/729/730 Suntec City Mall East Wing (S)038983 Singapore
Nearest MRT Station: Promenade. Next to McDonalds' at Tower 4
Mums In Sync71 Followers