Design Excellence Awards 2016
This year for the 4th year running, Interior Design Confederation Singapore (IDCS) is back to host the annual Design Excellence Awards.
This years's award ceremony promises to be the biggest and most exciting as the entries have increased by 100 from last year. More than 200 projects from Singapore and Asia Pacific have been submitted to compete for the top spots in interior design.
Here are our judges for DEA 2016
- Mr. Anthony Chan, Founder & Director, CREAM and Chairman of Hong Kong Interior Design Association
- Mr. Derek MacKenzie, Managing Director, Designphase DBA and Member & past President of IDCS
- Dr. Lim Tze-hin, Jawn – Assistant Professor, Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) and Co-opt Council Member of IDCS
- Mr. Jackson Tan, Creative Director, BLACK and Founding Partner of PHUNK
- Ms. Natalie Louey, Global Hospitality Leader & Retail Leader - ASIA, Geyer
- Mr. Simon Ong, Deputy Chairman / co-founder, Kingsmen Creatives Ltd
Find out more at www.deasingapore.com.
See you at the awards night!
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Capital Tower, STI Auditorium
General Admission SOLD OUT $30.00 Media RSVP SOLD OUT $30.00 IDEA Finalist SOLD OUT $30.00 SPADE Finalist SOLD OUT $15.00 VIP SOLD OUT $30.00 Student Concession SOLD OUT $15.00
- Venue Address
- 168 Robinson Rd, Singapore 068912 Singapore
Affluence PR103 Followers