Leather Quadro Workshop (For Singles Only)
Be unique and join us in this Leather Quadro Workshop where you learn fundamental techniques of working with leather. Create, customise and gift yourself this Christmas your very own leather coin pouch, cardholder, key tab, and bracelet during the session with the skills acquired.
Thereafter, take the chance to admire one another’s crafts while indulging in delectable teatime delights at our post-workshop mingling.
What to Expect
• Ice-breaker before the start of workshop.
• 2-hour Leather Quadro Workshop conducted by Bynd experienced artisan.
• All materials and tools will be provided.
• Post-workshop mingling.
• Teatime delights.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $99 nett.
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
• Must be aged 21 or above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• GaiGai will not be liable for any accident, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.