Outback Bash (For Singles Aged 35 & Below)
G’day mate! Join us for an evening of succulent steak, fresh seafood and decadent dessert. Enjoy the bold, fresh flavors of the Australian Outback, as we bring you on a trip to the great Down Under!
Conveniently located along the hustle and bustle of Orchard road, Outback Steakhouse offers a picturesque view of the Orchard night-lights. Watch as the world goes by while you engage in spirited conversation with your new-found friends!
What to Expect
• Group interaction with guaranteed rotations.
• 3-course Australian dinner.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Outback Steakhouse
An Australian-inspired steakhouse restaurant beloved worldwide, Outback Steakhouse pride themselves on serving up variety; their unbeatable steak cuts are complemented by delicious choices of chicken, ribs, seafood, and pasta at a price for everyone. The casual atmosphere at Outback Steakhouse couldn't be more transporting - it's like you're right there in the Australian Outback.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $59 nett.
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
• Must be aged 21 or above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• GaiGai will not be liable for any accident, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.