Butter & Grill: Weeknight Dinner Date (For Age 35 & Below, Singles only)
Let your hair down after a day of work and join us for an evening of weeknight dinner located at the busy district of Tanjong Pagar. Pamper your taste buds with grilled meats or seafood cooked to perfection with Buttergrill’s signature hand-crafted flavoured butters. Savour the succulence emphasized by the marriage of butter and meat, and connect with like-minded food connoisseurs in a setting finely balanced between modern and rustic.
Need a reminder of the goodness in butter? Besides being an excellent source of vitamins A, D, E and K, these blocks of dairy are also brimming with anti-oxidant properties and the good kind of cholesterol. You are running out of excuses to not sign up!
What to Expect
• Group interaction with guaranteed rotations.
• 3-course dinner with choice of Buttergrill’s signature mains.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 18 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Seafood and grilled specialties take the starring role at Tanjong Pagar’s Buttergrill, where diners are treated to fresh and delicious cuisine made using the restaurant’s signature butter varieties. Throw your outdated notions about butter out the door – at Buttergrill, butter is not only a delicious ingredient, but also a revered health food. You can find this restaurant’s amazing buttery delights at their premises on Singapore’s Tanjong Pagar Road, close to both Outram Park and Tanjong Pagar stations.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $49 nett.
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
• Must be aged 21 or above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• GaiGai will not be liable for any accident, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.