Founders' Flock: How can a startup pitch to the press - From conceptualising a press release to getting featured in a story
Being an entrepreneur is not easy and you always need to know a little from A to Z especially if you are in the early phases of your development and your team is small.
Founder’s Flock is designed to be the solutions platform for all founders out there! Be in a closed door setting with other entrepreneurs facing similar problems as you do and learn from one of our domain experts on topics from social media marketing to retaining you’re a team and many more.
Join us this month as we go step-by-step from how to think up a pitch, to finally talking to the press and getting it published with Victoria Ho, Asia Editor of Mashable.
takeaways from the session include:
1. Understanding how to position your company and finding your story to tell
2. Learning how to craft a pitch that resonates with the media
3. Key steps in building a news-worthy story
4. Why some pitches fail
5. Do's and don'ts of the pitching process
6. Examples of how some companies and startups chose to position themselves
7:15PM: Registration and networking7:30PM: Talk by Victoria Ho (Mashable)8:15PM: Q&A8:30PM: Networking
About the speaker:
7:15 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- The Hub Singapore, Garage
Hubbers Early Bird - 10% discount $13.50 Public $15.00 NTU STUDENTS $15.00
- Venue Address
- The Hub Singapore, 128 Prinsep Street, #01-01, Singapore 188655 Singapore
The Hub Singapore1,588 Followers
44 / 139