Sake Day Celebration Event 2016
SAKE DAY Celebration Event is approaching and book your ticket now!
1st October is “SAKE DAY” in Japan and let’s kampai together, Singapore!
This year’s event marks the 3rd celebration of Sake Day in Singapore, with festivities happening simultaneously in both Singapore and Japan – including over 100,000 people toasting and live streaming from Japan, is open for Sake lovers in Singapore.
Guests at our Sake Day celebration event will enjoy:
- Being part of the action, with the real-time toast streamed live from the main event venue in Japan.
- Joined by special guests - the 5th Sake Samurai Ms. Mariko & renowned brewery owners from Sekiya Brewery in Aichi and Tenryo Brewery in Gifu – who will share their insights of sake and tasting tips.
- Savour 20 (or more) brands of sake, including rare types that are difficult to find even in Japan.
- Enjoy the ambiance of the “Sentosa Golf Club” overlooking a spacious green, an exclusive, members-only club, and our venue for this event.
- A chance to win a lucky draw, and receive a range of sake-related prizes.
Price: SGD88++ (early birds) / SGD108++ (after 26 Sep / door ticket)
Includes: 20 brands of sake for tasting and buffet dinner plus all the guests will receive a sake related gift!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 9724-8080 (Ms. Mariko)
Date: 1st October 2016 (Sat)
Time: 5:30-8:00 pm (door opens at 5:00)
Place: Sentosa Golf Club (27 Bukit Manis Road Singapore 099892 | 6275-0090)
* Gateway toll charge of 5SGD will be waived!!