Impact Investing Forum 2016
Impact investments are investments made with the intention to generate social and environmental impact alongside a financial return.
Last year, HK+Acumen hosted its first Impact Investing Forum with over 150+ attendees learning what impact investing 101 is.
This year, HK+Acumen aims to build on this success and showcase the different models of impact investing:
1) From an institutional perspective (asset manager or investment bank), how are we measuring impacts? Is ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) real risk? How are investors investing with impact now and are they driving changes to regulators and corporations?
2) In Hong Kong, being a more developed country, what has been done so far and what are the different forms of impact investing / social enterprises?
3) From an individual or a career perspective, how can I get involved or what are the opportunities out there for me to get to understand more? What’s the next step?
Come learn about the current trends of impact investing in the region, different investment models including Acumen. You can also mingle with impact investors and meet with social enterprises that are currently in running! Get the TICKETS now!
This year, we are delighted that we have a really great line-up of speakers and we are sure that there will be a lot of takeaways for you all!
Topics to be covered:
1) Impact Investing from an institutional perspective
2) In Hong Kong, What is happening with the HK Social Innovation Sector?
3) How can I get involved: Value of volunteering - personal and professional possibilities
4) Panel Session - What about me? How can I get involved?
5) Introduction of social enterprises and organizations in Hong Kong
(This event is organized by HK+Acumen
Spotted an error in this listing? Click on “Contact” at the right side of the page to let us know)