Mentor Clinic – Branding and business storytelling
It is impossible for startups to understand and know how to solve all difficulties they encounter. Mentor clinics are 1 on 1 high level interactions between mentors and entrepreneurs, with topics that focus on: Business Model design, HR, Legal, Fundraising, Supply chain, etc.. The Mentor clinics aim to provide a private, interactive session for mentors to share their experience and advise startups, in their areas of expertise.
Topic: Branding and business storytelling
Timeslot (1) 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
Timeslot (2) 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm
Timeslot (3) 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm
Timeslot (4) 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm
Criteria of applicant:
- Open to public, but startups will get priority.
- Applicants will need to fill in an application form after choosing the session on the registration page.
- For people who register early online, fee will be only HKD 200 / session.
- For walk-in, fee will be HKD 250 / session and only be accepted when the session is not booked.
- Mentee will be expected to give feedback after the sessions
- If you are interested in joining our next session, please fill-in this form: https://goo.gl/WHFUKc
For more detail, please check What is Mentor Clinic below:
(This event is organized by Paperclip
Spotted an error in this listing? Click on “Contact” at the right side of the page to let us know)