Mentor Clinic – Minimum Viable Product
It is impossible for startups to understand and know how to solve all the difficulties they encounter. Mentor clinics are 1-on-1 high level interactions between mentors and entrepreneurs, with topics that focus on business model design, HR, legal, fundraising, supply chain, etc. The Mentor Clinics aim to provide a private, interactive session for mentors to share their experience and advise startups in their areas of expertise.
Topic: Minimum Viable Product
A core component of Lean Startup methodology is the build-measure-learn feedback loop. The first step is figuring out the problem that needs to be solved and then testing solutions by developing a minimum viable product (MVP) to begin the process of learning as quickly as possible. Even if you’ve found the problem you want to solve, you can still struggle to define your minimum viable product and what experiments you should run to progress your idea further. Another issue in this process is being unsure how to objectively evaluate the success and failure of a hypothesis. If you need help with any of these issues, our MVP mentor clinic can provide you with hands-on advice and mentoring.
Timeslot (1) 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
Timeslot (2) 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm
Timeslot (3) 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm
Timeslot (4) 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm
Criteria of applicant:
- Open to the public but startups will get priority.
- Applicants will need to fill in an application form after choosing the session on the registration page.
- For people who register early online, the fee will be only HKD 200 per session.
- For walk-ins, the fee will be HKD 250 per session and will only be accepted when the session is not fully booked.
- Mentees will be expected to give feedback after the sessions
- If you are interested in joining our next session, please fill-in this form: https://goo.gl/WHFUKc
For more detail, please check What is a Mentor Clinic below:
About the mentor:
(This event is organized by Paperclip
Spotted an error in this listing? Click on “Contact” at the right side of the page to let us know)