Pleather Pyramid Clutch
1 session workshop for a total of 3 hours
Make a posh, designer-looking pleather pyramid clutch with a fancy metal zipper and cool strap for showing this unique bag off!
Big & roomy enough to store your wallet, make-up, knick knacks and even a handy water bottle in there!
(Measures approximately 9″ per side).
Learn finishing, sewing tips + techniques that can also be used in future projects!
p.s: we recommend joining our Fashion Sewing 101 class prior. This covers an introduction to the domestic sewing machine and purchasing fabrics.
All materials, sewing tools + domestic sewing machines provided.
Materials include PVC leather or fabric with interfacing and metal zippers.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand fundamental assembling + construction methods for bags.
- Operate sewing machine + use tools necessary for sewing PVC leather.
- Pattern layout & cutting know-hows
- Topstitching & Edgestitching techniques
- Create simple strap handle with pinking details
- How to install a metal zipper onto a bag.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.
2:00 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- 10A Trengganu Street Singapore 058464
Pleather Pyramid Clutch SOLD OUT $90.00
- Venue Address
- 10A Trengganu Street Singapore 058464 Singapore
(3 min walk) From Chinatown MRT Station take Exit A, take the first right onto Trengganu Street
Fashion MakerSpace1,607 Followers