Mobile Android development (September)
Introduction to Android App Development
The workshop breaks down the processes of becoming an Android developer, from getting started with the tools and the language to building user interfaces to work with the unique features of the Android. With multiple hands-on exercises and demonstration projects, we will explore the core development tools for Android (Android Studio and Layout Editor), the language (Java), and the framework. This course covers from beginner to Intermediate level.
- Setting up the Android Development Environment
- Getting to know the IDE, AVD and SDK
- Android Components and Architecture
- Creating Your First Android App
- Responding to User input Events
- Writing Java event handlers
- Fundamental Android Programming Programming Android UI and Layouts
- Handling multiple screen resolutions
- Using Intents
- Launching Activities with Intents Integration with Database
- JSON and Parsing
- Working with Cameras
- Submission to the Google PlayStore
Who Should Attend?
He developed M2U Pay, a hybrid app for iOS and android platforms under his ex employer (Penril Datability Sdn. Bhd.) for Maybank Bhd, and other numerous mobile apps for his various clients.
1 ticket can max to 5 persons.
- Vulcan Post
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM MYT
Standard 1,000.00 MYR
- Venue Address
- Selangor Digital Creative Centre I-city, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia Malaysia