Financially Savvy Startups
Being financially savvy is an important tenet for business acumen and a startup grows from mediocre to great when people involved in the startup, especially its leaders, have sturdy financial knowledge.
Being financially savvy is invaluable as it leads to good business acumen and less time wasted figuring out how to manage money coming in and going out.
If you've always had the following questions while running your startup, this workshop is for you:
· How should I manage my cash?
· What’s the difference between cash and profits?
· What jargon do I need to understand?
· What’s the least amount of effort I can put into my accounts?
· What value can I get from my accounts?
What to Expect
An informative sharing session with Chris Fuggle from Eazy by Mazars. Chris has 19 years of experience in financial management and general management and would be able to help participants with the answers to the above questions.
Who should attend
- Business owners and startup entrepreneurs
- Anyone who wants to learn about being financially savvy to be an asset to his / her organisation
Additional information about the speaker and Eazy by Mazars: http://trehauscowork.com/events/productive-mondays-with-eazy-by-mazars-financially-savvy-startups/
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM SGT
Non Member $20.00 Member CRIB Member $15.00
- Venue Address
- 442 Orchard Road #03-01 Claymore Connect Mall Singapore
Trehaus Cowork1,402 Followers