Wet Plate Collodion Photography Workshop
Are you curious about the Wet Plate Collodion Photography? While it is possible to learn the process on your own, nothing beats attending a hands on workshop. We are now offering the Wet Plate Collodion Photography Workshop in Singapore.
This will be a hands on workshop where you will shoot and bring back a few wet plates. Limited to 3 students only . This will allow maximum attention from the trainer.
The following topics will be covered in the 1 day class from 9:30am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break in between) :
- History of the Wet Plate Process
- The chemicals behind the process
- Equipment Required
- Techniques – Coating The plate, Dipping in Silver Bath, Making an exposure etc…
- Development and fixing of the wet plate
- Discussion: Looking at the aesthetics of the wet plate image (choosing subjects, lighting etc.)
Regarding cancellations and withdraws.
Sorry! No refunds/credits for dropping a class less than 7 days before it starts
- The event description was updated. Diff#189852 2016-09-01 02:08:02
9:30 AM - 5:30 PM SGT
- 3015 Ubi Rd 1, #03-260, , Singapore408704
Standard SOLD OUT $500.00
- Venue Address
- #03-260, 3015 Ubi Rd 1, 408704 Singapore
about 5-10mins walk from Macpherson MRT station.