MaGIC Academy: Turbo Charge User Growth
Growth hackers are constantly concerned with the million dollar question of “How do I get customers for my product?” They strive to find the answers with A/B tests, landing pages, viral factors, email deliverability, etc. There’s no denying that growth hacking is becoming increasingly important. Some of the most successful entrepreneurs have used growth hacking techniques to grow products up to millions of users, including Facebook, Dropbox, Grab, Twitter and Pinterest.
Based on the stages of the Lean Marketing Funnel, this workshop will heavily focus on user acquisition and other crucial growth drivers like user activation and retention, which are often completely underestimated or simply forgotten by entrepreneurs and startups.
- Identifying best user growth channels and tactics through a data driven experimentation process.
- High level understanding of growth hacking tools, channels and tactics including
- Growth Hacking Tools and Processes
- Conversion Optimised Use of Paid User Acquisition Channels
- Exploitation of Organic User Acquisition Channels
- User Activation and A/B Testing
- Conversion Maximisation through UX and UI Optimisation
- A Focus on Customer Retention
- Attend this workshop if you’re keen to understand what growth hacking means and how it can truly turbo charge user growth.
- You're also welcome to attend if you are an early stage entrepreneur with an existing product.
- If you don’t have a product yet, we will either put you in a group with an experienced entrepreneur or we will guide you to set up a quick MVP with Wix that can be used for the duration of the workshop.
Sky is passionate about startups with a focus on web technologies. Blending his experience in tech and business development he finds new passion in growth hacking. Taking his experience from building technologies he has trained in Lean UX as well as the growth hacking methodologies in Bangkok and Singapore.
Armin is currently the Head of Digital Marketing at Nuren Group. He has a background in digital and online marketing with expertise in Paid Ads, Conversion Optimisation, Video and Viral Marketing.
- The Complete List of Growth Hacking Tactics That Every Startup Needs To Know
- The Definitive Guide to Growth Hacking
- 6 Growth Hacking Success Stories
- 12 A/B Split Testing Mistakes I See Businesses Make All The Time
- 10 Customer Retention Strategies to Implement Today
08.30AM - Breakfast and registration
09.00AM - Growth Hacking Principles, Processes and Templates
11.00AM - Paid User Acquisition
01.00PM - Lunch & Prayer Break
02.00PM - Organic User Acquisition
04.30PM - Prayer Break
06.00PM - End
08.30AM - Breakfast
09.00AM - User Activation
11.00AM - UX and UI Optimisation
01.00AM - Lunch and prayer break
02.00AM - Customer retention
04.30AM - Prayer Break
06.00PM - End
1. Bring along a laptop for optimal learning
2. Dress smart but remain casual
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
8:30 AM - 6:00 PM MYT
Growth Hacker RM50.00
On sale until Sep 9, 2016, 8:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre, Block 3730, Persiaran APEC, 63000 Cyberjaya, Malaysia. Malaysia