Startup School: 5 Ways to Build Your Company’s Tech Painlessly
Have a great idea but don’t know where to start with technology? You can power your business with platforms, mobile apps and interactive websites with the right strategy!
Join this lunchtime workshop with LionLabs Co-Directors Ayesha Khanna and Rohit Mukherjee who bring their years of innovation and tech advisory to answer any question you have. No question is too basic or difficult.
What to Expect:
Answers to your questions you've always wanted to know about using tech for your business, such as...
1. Should I hire a developer or use an agency?
2. Should I start with mobile or a website?
3. What are the average costs and timelines for mobile, website, tablet application?
4. How do I organise my thoughts into technical requirements?
5. What's a good way to develop tech? What is the lean startup and MVP approach?
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to start a business and needs a digital site or app for their customers
- Entrepreneurs looking to move their existing business onto a digital platform
- Employees of companies looking to add more innovation to their job and products
More information here: http://trehauscowork.com/events/productive-mondays-startup-school/
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM SGT
Non Member SOLD OUT $20.00 Trehaus Member FULL CRIB Member SOLD OUT $15.00
- Venue Address
- 442 Orchard Road #03-01 Claymore Connect Mall Singapore
Trehaus Cowork1,398 Followers