IxDAHK: FinTech UX
- How important is UX when creating a seamless end to end customer experience for financial customers?
- What internal challenges does financial institutions face that may affect the result of customer experiences?
- How can companies innovate in a highly regulated industry?
For the month of August IxDAHK will be hosting a special FinTech UX event at the CommonWealth Bank Innovation Lab! We have invited 3 special guests to our panel:
- Liam Gilligan from CommonWealth Bank
- Antony Morris from IndustrieIT
- Fred Aragao from HeathWallace HK
We will begin the night with a 20 minute presentation from each panelist and follow by a group discussion around the topic of FinTech and UX!
will be covering topics such as roadblocks with regulations, security,
and internal processes that may get in the way between creating an ideal
experience for customers and users. We will also talk about the role of
UX in the financial industry and it’s importance in shaping the final
7:00 - 7:30 - Registration
7:31 - 7:40 - Introduction
7:41 - 8:40 - Seminar
8:41 - 9:10 - Panel discussion
9:11 - 9:45 - Networking
- Liam Gilligan, Head of Commonwealth Bank of Australia's Hong Kong Innovation Lab
- Antony Morris, Managing Director at IndustrieIT Hong Kong
- Fred Aragão, UX Lead at HeathWallace
(This event is organized by Interaction Design Association, Hong Kong Group (IxDA HK)
Spotted an error in this listing? Click on “Contact” at the right side of the page to let us know)
7:00 PM - 9:45 PM HKT
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Tickets from HK$100
- Venue Address
- Level 13, One Exchange Square 8 Connaught Place Central, Hong Kong Island Hong Kong SAR China Hong Kong