Mettā Interactive: Should entrepreneurs do an MBA?
What is the role of MBAs in the start-up ecosystem?
Love or hate them, MBAs are becoming more prevalent then ever before. It is no surprise then that MBAs have been expanding from the traditional training grounds of bankers and consultants to producing enthusiastic entrepreneurs. Join us at Metta Interactive to have your say on this topic covering such questions as:
- How do MBAs help budding entrepreneurs?
- Are MBAs needed to become an entrepreneur?
- Do MBAs produce better quality entrepreneurs?
- Are the other academic options other than an MBA for budding entrepreneurs?
- How can your start-up leverage the skills of MBAs?
Our panel on the couch will include entrepreneurs who are all current and past MBA students:
- Vince Chan - Serial Entrepreneur / Angel Investor / Yale & Chicago MBA
- Amy Pan - Co-founder and CEO of Natives
- Simon Choe - Director of 3Faktur
- Eu- Wen Ding - Co-founder and CEO of Lumos
(This event is organized by Mettā
Spotted an error in this listing? Click on “Contact” at the right side of the page to let us know)