CAREER COMPASS: Navigating Career Crossroads (Nov 2016)
MINIMUM OF 10 STUDENTS REQUIRED
Feeling stuck in your career? Weighing up different career options but unsure how to move forward? Maybe you're transitioning between companies or job roles, needing guidance to ensure you're readiness for success.
Join us for a Talk + Workshop on Navigating Career Crossroads to help you learn how to move forward and make better career decisions based on the values that matter to you most.
What you'll learn
- The drivers and motivations that make you tick and move you forward
- How to align your personal values with work through values-mapping
- How to prioritise plans and actions, based on where you want to go next
- Career finding tips based on what best suits you
- Helpful templates to help you assess opportunities and make better decisions
- Your personal profile assessment
Our personal profiling assessment will provide you with meaningful insights for career navigation. Participants will receive an email invite upon registration and are required to complete the assessment prior to attending this class. This tool will help you view your current situation with where you want to go.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone new to the workforce or looking for a new career direction
- Professionals feeling stuck or stagnant in their current career
- Anyone transitioning between careers/job roles
- Anyone wanting to discover their personal strengths and suitable professions
- Anyone seeking guidance in personal/career development and exploration
- Interns or graduates exploring career opportunities or feeling uncertain of their next step
- Anyone struggling or feeling uncertain about their career options/direction
MORE ON THE CHANGE SCHOOL GYM
The Change School GYM is for curious and inquisitive minds with huge learning appetites and limited time. Our powerful HIITs (High Impact Interactive Training) offer bite-size learning designed to help you move forward.
No matter where you are in life or work, our four tracks ensure we've got something for everyone!
Career Compass - "If you cannot find meaning in your life, it is your responsibility to create it".
Looking for a bigger meaning in life? Feeling like you're a little lost in what your purpose is in life? This track helps you find that deeper meaning in life and create the life you've always wanted to live.
Future Ready - "Even the wisest mind has something yet to learn" - George Santayana
To really succeed in todays world you must be in a constant state of adaptation and flexible with growth, your ability to grow and adapt is what will make the crucial difference to where you will catapult in life personally and professionally. This track will help you cultivate the right skillset and mindset for the 21st Century, equipping you to be future ready in a fast changing world.
Lifehack - "Think Effectively. Do Efficiently" - Avinash Narula
Everything to help you get to where you want to be tomorrow. Focus on the work that matters with simplicity and efficiency but effectively. Why wouldn't you want to go down this path of least resistance? Lifehack is contagious so lets pass it on.
Back To Work - "The scariest moment is always just before you start" - Stephen King
Anything and everything to help you get back in the game, back to work. So you've been on a sabbatical? Taken a career break? Or maybe taken a break to raise kids - whatever the deal is, this track will help you move forward with a supportive and value led community whilst also challenging you to get to your best.
Our HIITs run in a variety of formats - from workshops and role play to inspiration talks and roundtable discussions.
Want to find out more? Email us at email@example.com
Add to Calendar
Thu Nov 24, 2016
6:45 PM - 8:45 PM SGT
6:45 PM - 8:45 PM SGT
On sale until Nov 17, 2016, 5:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- Hub Singapore, 128 Prinsep Street Singapore
The Change School1,318 Followers
2 / 25
2 / 25
Want to find more groups and events like this?