Event is FINISHED
Employment Act must-knows when hiring in Singapore
In this instalment of #DragonAcademy presented by Dragon Law and The Working Capitol, Sebastian Kang (Co-Founder, Talenox) and Sarah Hales (Sales Manager, Dragon Law) will take you through the must-knows of the Employment Act of Singapore, including:
- What applies for part-timers, interns, and those on a student visa?
- What types of work passes are available for foreign undergraduates or fresh graduates?
- What should you look out for when engaging freelancers?
- What do the 1 April law changes mean for you?
- What goes into drafting an Employment Agreement / Consultancy Agreement?
Please bring your laptop along for this session. Registration begins at 8.30am.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-08-03 02:46:34
Want to find more groups and events like this?