From the Kampung
Welcome to the Kampung!
This is our inaugural knowledge sharing series, "From The Kampung", where we want to give ordinary Singaporeans the opportunity to share their hobby or skill with others.
Whether you have something you are passionate about or you are interested in that week's topics, do drop by for our knowledge sharing sessions!
Topics this week:
- Executive by Day, DJ by Night
- Meditation and More - A talk about mindfulness
- Retiring in Singapore - Stories from 'Uncle'
Do PM me if you have something you are passionate about and want to share. Please include the following and I will get back to you shortly:
- Short intro about yourself
- Topic of sharing
- Brief content of sharing
Looking for your support! We're looking to make it small and intimate so do RSVP as soon as possible!
Sharing will be in the form of short presentations (~20mins) and a Q&A session (~10mins). All topics are meant to be simple to follow, perfect for beginners!
These sessions are strictly not a platform for sales pitches.
2:30 PM - 4:00 PM SGT
- De Burg Simpang (East Village), 430 Upper Changi Road
- Venue Address
- 430 Upper Changi Road, Singapore Singapore
Take bus no. 2 or 9 from Tanah Merah MRT
The Learning Kampung53 Followers