Metta Interactive: What really is a social startup?
Join us for Mettā's second interactive discussion. This time we will be facilitating an open discussion about what really a social startup is, the misconceptions, and Hong Kong's social startup scene.
Come with ideas, opinions, and an open mind.
Hosted by: So In So Good
Key questions which have been crowd sourced include:
- Is social just a marketing strategy?
- Can social startups make profit?
- Are social entrepreneurs 'hippies'?
- What is MTP (Massive Transformative Purpose)?
- Lower ROI, longer term investments, who are the investors?
Mettā Interactive Discussion (MID)
Mettā interactive discussions are designed to bring members around
the stage and form a think tank to discuss relevant topics in the
current technology and business world.
(This event is organized by Mettā
Spotted an error in this listing? Click on “Contact” at the right side of the page to let us know)