Event is FINISHED
Sourdough Chocolate, Cheese and Cinnamon roll 19th August
Class duration approximately 3 - 3.5hrs
Pre-Requisites: Participants must have had attended and completed my Sourdough Baguette basic class.
Step-by-step hands-on class to:
* Learn and gain a good understanding of sourdough making techniques, from folding, scoring to baking.
* Apply the various techniques to bake 3 different sourdough based breads, namely Chocolate Bread, Cheese Bread and Cinnamon Rolls.
The key learning outcome of my classes is to empower participants with proven techniques for baking sourdough based breads, rather than purely focused on specific bread recipes. It is my aim that participants for my classes can then internalise and apply the techniques gained to create their very own unique sourdough based recipes.
At the end of the class, we will be tasting the breads baked, accompanied by some piping hot Herbal Tea. Participants will receive the following:
1. Recipe for Sourdough Chocolate Bread.
2. Recipe for Sourdough Cheese Bread.
3. Recipe for Sourdough Cinnamon Roll.
4. The sourdough dough that you prepared in class, to be brought home for baking the next day.
5. Samples of breads made during class.
* Please bring an apron, a hand towel, ice/chiller bag (to bring home your sourdough dough made in class).
** Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have signed up for the class for ease of communication on specific class details.
Terms and Condition
Unbleached flour, dairy, salt, sugar, dark chocolate will be used as the main ingredients.
Please note that we will not be responsible for any personal food allergy, each attendee has to be responsible for their allergy, notify the training instructor if you have an allergy.
It is a kids friendly environment. Please notify the trainer if a baby or a child is accompanying you.
Booking will be confirmed once payment has been received.
Trainer reserves the right to cancel or alter the class schedule.
In the event of a cancellation, all participants will be notified 6 days before commencement of the class with a full refund.
No cancellation fee will be charge if notification is given 6 business days before the event. Cancellation after 3 business days before the event, 50% of the total fee will be charged and there after cancellation 3 business day to the event day, full amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
Add to Calendar
Fri Aug 19, 2016
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM SGT
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM SGT
- Near Cluny Court
Sourdough Chocolate, Cheese and Cinnamon roll $95.00
- Venue Address
- Singapore Singapore
Christine Yap61 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?