Event is FINISHED
Growing your personal brand
One of the most undervalued assets for most business owners is their personal brand.
Once established, a personal brand makes you more valuable OUT of your business than IN it. It scales trust, which encourages premium pricing and automatically attracts lucrative new opportunities. It gets you speaking gigs and helps attract top talent (to name a few things).
Join us as the founder of Key Person of Influence, Daniel Priestley speaks about how you can develop and share insights by creating a set of FIVE assets:
1. Pitching Assets - verbally communicate high value insights with clarity and credibility.
2. Publishing Assets - share insights globally through articles, blogs, reports and books.
3. Product Assets - scale your business beyond you and your time through an ecosystem of products.
4. Profile Assets - to be seen both online and offline as consistent, valuable and as a go to person in your industry.
5. Partnership Assets - grow by working side-by-side with the top companies and individuals in your industry.
Tickets are FREE for members of Peatix. Do click on this link
http://my.entrevo.com/twcmasterclass/ to sign up for it and we look forward to meeting you there.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Daniel Priestley is the founder of Entrevo, a global business designed to create a world full of entrepreneurial people who solve meaningful problems.
Daniel started out as an entrepreneur at age 21 and built a multi-million dollar event, marketing and management business before the age of 25. A successful entrepreneur, international speaker and best-selling author, Daniel has built and sold businesses in Australia, Singapore and the UK.
With a passion for global small business, Daniel is the author of the three best-selling books “Key Person of Influence”, “Entrepreneur Revolution” and the newly released “Oversubscribed”.
Daniel uses campaigns to help raise thousands of pounds for charity each year, and is connected to some of the worlds most known and celebrated entrepreneurs and leaders.
Want to find more groups and events like this?