Busy fire station. Important government building. Fancy arts venue. But take a step back in time, and one word brings these three buildings together: home.
Hear stories about firemen and policemen who once stayed at Singapore’s oldest-surviving fire station and police station, and the many occupants of the Arts House which was originally built as a private residence. Discover a side of these buildings you’ve never seen before in Double Lives!
Monuments covered: Central Fire Station, Former Hill Street Police Station, Former Parliament House (now The Arts House)
Starting point: Opposite Central Fire Station (Taxi stand of Funan DigiLife Mall)
Ending point: The Arts House
You must present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registration is not available.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- "Student" refers to any student currently enrolled in locally-based institutions.
- "Senior citizen" refers to any person whose age is 60 years and above.
- Random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry. Please bring along a proof of eligibility for the discounted tickets.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.