If you've started thinking about getting your MBA, you probably know that you're going to have to tackle the GMAT before you can move forward. But what is the GMAT exactly, and how can you make sure this famously frustrating test doesn't stand in the way of your goals?
Hear from Jacob Shin, Managing Partner at MBA Link. Jacob was one of the founding staff of Manhattan Prep and has 20 years experience teaching GMAT and an MBA from Columbia University.
Topics covered include:
1. GMAT or GRE?
2. Rules of the game; 5 things you need to understand about the GMAT's computer adaptive process, when to cancel your score and more
3. What are the subjects covered, and how do you prepare for each?
4. What are admissions committees really looking for in your GMAT score?
5. Study strategies for the GMAT to maximize your performance, whether you have 10 months or 10 days before your test
MBA Link are the experts in pre-MBA planning from GMAT prep to holistic end-to-end admissions consulting. View our website at mymbalink.com for more details on our process and our track record.
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Venue Address
- 1 George Street, #10-01, Singapore, 049145 Singapore
Enter through Lobby B
MBA Link30 Followers
10 / 15