Introduction to Growth Hacking (Growth Marketing)
About This Workshop
You’ve probably heard of growth hacking, but do you really understand what it is? In this workshop, you’ll not only learn about growth hacking and the methods that come with it, you’ll also be able to start applying new methods to significantly increase your customer base.
- Clearly define the term “growth hacking” and learn how companies are currently applying it to increase their user base
- Create a growth hack strategy in order to optimize an existing product
- How to enhance engagement through personas, customer journey and micro-moments
- Optimize and increase the effectiveness of your company’s conversion funnel
- Practical growth marketing examples for your business
Prereqs & Preparation
About the Instructor
Digital Marketing Specialist
Oscar is helping brands in Asia to grow their business through digital marketing and social media. By adopting an integrated approach that include OOH events, customer journeys, persona research, real-time branded content and data segmentation, digital assets are connected to commerce leading to sales. For the last 15 years he has worked with international clients such as Guggenheim, UBS, Nike, Star Wars, 7 Eleven, Asia Society and Prudential. In addition to instructing at GA he is an expert instructor at Google, provides digital insights, trends, and contributes to TechInAsia.com.
About the Organizer:
General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design.
(Spotted an error in this listing? Click on “Contact” at the right side of the page to let us know)