Successful Strategies for Social Media Managers
About This Workshop
Learn what it takes from a day-to-day standpoint of what it means to be a successful Social Media Manager. Explore trending topics, learn the ins and outs of creating and managing social content on various platforms, and learn how to analyse your results into meaningful discoveries and explanations for bettering your business.
- Understand your social media landscape & recent trends
- Define and understand your customer audience better
- Learn to set goals and KPIs
- Learn how to create and manage a detailed content plan
- Discover techniques and learn digital tools to create better content for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & WeChat
- Understand and create Social Media ads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Understand techniques to use in Influencer Marketing
- Learn how to analyse your social media performance and review your KPIs
About the Instructor
Digital Marketing Manager, Swire Properties
Currently as a Digital Marketing Manager for Swire Properties and previously Head of Design at Lowe Profero, Adriana focuses on Digital Strategy, Creative Direction and Experience Design. Based in Hong Kong and having worked previously in Auckland, Beijing and Singapore, she has developed marketing campaigns and digital product launches for such clients as Apple, Diageo, DFS, Millennium Hotels, Lexus, Lufthansa and many more.
She is also the founder of Goodwill Collective - a startup comprised of volunteer designers and developers offering free digital services to local and international non-profits.
About the Organizer:
General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design.
(Spotted an error in this listing? Click on “Contact” at the right side of the page to let us know)