Personal Branding Part 2: Image & Grooming
Building a strong personal brand is a seamless process that begins with first, identifying your value proposition, then followed by 'packaging' yourself as a unique & distinct 'product' to be subsequently debuted to the public.
Your potential clients are generally influenced by the visual representation of a product or service & when they browse the market for a provider. Hence, given that you are BOTH your brand & product, it's important that you successfully create a visual image that BEST represents you.
This workshop aims to help participants:
- understand the nuances of colors & its effect on people
- find a suitable color palette to match their personal style & complexion
- create a professional outfit for formal & semi-casual events
- accessorize appropriately for work
- 12.50-1pm: Registration
- 1-2pm: Defining Your Personal Brand (Follow Up from Part 1)
- 2-2.10pm: Break
- 2.10-3pm: Color & It's Effect onPeople
- 3-3.15pm: Tea Break
- 3.15-3.45pm: Identifying Your Own Personal Style & Color Palette
- 3.45-4.15pm: Creating Your Own Professional Outfit for Formal & Semi-Casual Events
- 4.15-4.25: Break
- 4.25-4.50pm: Accessorizing Appropriately for Work
- 4.50-5pm: Key Summary and Q&A
Who Should Attend: Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Salespeople, Full-time/Part-time Networkers, Network Marketeers, Direct Sellers & Multi Level Marketeers.
Note: Please bring along your Personal Branding Workbook from Part 1.
A copy will be provided
• Joel See
In case you can't find the venue, please call us at 012-2872735 (Alwin) or 012-6096093 (Joel).
Be a responsible citizen please. We have limited seats and we love to see you here. However, if you can't make it, update you RSVP. It only takes a click.
• Early Bird RM35
• At the Door RM50
There is ample side parkings on the road. Alternatively, you can also park at the basement of Nexis Sunway Building at a very affordable rate, it's not under the sun and it's just across the road :)
Please pay using the link above. However, if you want to avoid paying the transaction fees, please contact us directly at info [at] metis-coaching.com to arrange that.
• Curiosity - Be curious with learning and you will learn a lot more than you realise.
• Energy - There is nothing better than Positive Energy. Come if you want to learn how to have more or share more.
• ONLY Constructive Feedback - the only way to grow very rapidly with a strong foundation is to start with a Positive one. Hence, always only give positive/ constructive feedback to the next person you meet.
• Who should attend? Individuals, Business owners, entrepreneurs or people who intend to become better at what they are already good at.
Looking forward to meeting you.
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM MYT
- Venue Address
- No 27- 3 Dataran Sunway, 3, Jalan PJU 5/4, Kota Damansara, , Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47810 Malaysia
Above RHB Bank
Making Changes TODAY!54 Followers