Event is FINISHED
Rolling Good Time with Hoverboards & Unicycles (For Singles Only)
Look around and you’d notice more people riding electric unicycles and hoverboards on the streets of Singapore. Ever wonder how it feels like to be on these electric transport equipment or how they even managed to balance and cruise effortlessly on them?
Pick up the skill of balancing on a hoverboard or unicycle in less than 10 minutes and join us for a 2-hour scenic hoverboard/unicycle tour of the affluential Tanjong Rhu neighbourhood. Partake in a series of ice-breaker games and indulge in light refreshments prepared specially for you at the various scenic pit stops. All the while, relishing in the delights of getting to know your new-found friends!
What to Expect
• Hoverboard/unicycle rental.
• Safety gears.
• Hoverboard and unicycle hands-on tutorial by certified trainers.
• 2-hour hoverboard/unicycle tour of the Tanjong Rhu neighbourhood.
• Games and activities.
• Group interaction with guaranteed rotations.
• Light refreshements will be provided.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 15 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $65 nett.
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer or SDN Dating Deal redemption, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
• Must be aged 21 or above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• GaiGai will not be liable for any accident, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Want to find more groups and events like this?