SE Learning Session: Financing Your Social Enterprise @ Kuching
WANT TO CREATE AN AGILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Social Enterprise Learning Session on 'Financing Your Social Enterprise' in Technology College Sarawak, Kuching on Oct 8, 2016.
Financing Your Social Enterprise describes what are the different financing options available for the social enterprise, which also includes financing strategy to launch, operate and grow their enterprise that covers the following:
- The generic financing options that are currently available by different funding institutions according to the growth stage of the enterprise
- The key considerations, advantages and disadvantages of specific funding options for the social enterprise
- The different strategies in financing your social enterprise by taking into account what are the different statutory incentives, relief and exemptions
- Able to understand the key traits of a financing option and its implication on the enterprise's financial status and operations
- Able to understand what are the preferred funding options for each of the funding options offered by the institution
- Able to link and integrate financing option strategies with the overall business and impact strategy
The Social Enterprise (SE) Learning Session is a series of technical training sessions to help aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs develop specific technical skills and acumen to multiply their social enterprise's impact and performance. These sessions are also designed to connect social entrepreneurs and instil among them a mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
Come join us in the special Learning Session:
Saturday, 8 Oct 2016 | 9.00am - 3.30pm |
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM MYT
Regular 20.00 MYR
- Venue Address
- Lot 459, Block 14, Jalan Sultan Tengah, Petra Jaya, 93050 Kuching, SARAWAK, Malaysia Malaysia