SE Learning Session: Theory of Change & Impact Measurement @ Penang
WANT TO CREATE AN AGILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Social Enterprise Learning Session on 'Theory of Change & Impact Measurement' at CAT @ Wisma Yeap Chor Ee, Penang on Sept 3, 2016.
Theory of Change & Impact Measurement describes the different components of a theory of change & logic model, in addition to developing critical and relevant set of impact measures that covers the following:
- The logical model as to how a social enterprise activities will lead to the cascade effect to its outputs, outcomes and impact
- The definition of impact, and what are the different ways to measure social and environmental impact
- The integration of a social enterprise's business/financial performance with its impact performance
- Able to apply the logic model for their social enterprise in establishing its social/environmental intervention
- Able to develop critical and relevant impact measurement which describes the reach, depth and durability of their intervention
- Able to combine and integrate impact metric with business/financial metric for their social enterprise
The Social Enterprise (SE) Learning Session is a series of technical training sessions to help aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs develop specific technical skills and acumen to multiply their social enterprise's impact and performance. These sessions are also designed to connect social entrepreneurs and instil among them a mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
Come join us in the special Learning Session:
Saturday, 3 Sept 2016 | 9.00am - 3.30pm | CAT @ Wisma Yeap Chor Ee
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
in collaboration with:
@CAT is an initiative by the Penang State Government to help spur the local tech & creative startup ecosystem. The centre is designed to accelerate local startups, entrepreneurs and founders with access to co-working space & shared facilities, professional assistance, community events and other value added services that will position them on the fast track towards budding their success.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-07-04 04:52:48
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM MYT
Regular SOLD OUT RM20.00
- Venue Address
- No. 16 &, Pengkalan Weld & Gat Lebuh China, 10300 George Town Malaysia