SE Learning Session: Design Thinking and Problem Solving @ Penang
WANT TO CREATE AN AGILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Social Enterprise Learning Session on 'Design Thinking and Problem Solving' in CAT @ Wisma Yeap Chor EE on August 20, 2016.
Design Thinking and Problem Solving describes the different methodologies and techniques to validate an issue in order to derive a workable solution to the issue that covers the following:
- The different techniques in deconstructing an issue in order to identify what are the main drivers and causes of the issue
- The different methodologies in developing a data-driven, and evidence based solution to the issue
- The different methodologies in developing a solution which is customer and beneficiary centric
- Able to develop a concise issue statement that indicates the impact area of the social enterprise
- Able to conduct issue analysis and problem solving independently as part of the issue validation and analysis process
- Able to apply different issue analysis and problem solving methodologies in developing their social enterprise intervention
The Social Enterprise (SE) Learning Session is a series of technical training sessions to help aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs develop specific technical skills and acumen to multiply their social enterprise's impact and performance. These sessions are also designed to connect social entrepreneurs and instil among them a mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
*Registration is only RM20 per person; but no fee will be charged if you register for a group of 5 friends or more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to register your group.
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
in collaboration with:
@CAT is an initiative by the Penang State Government to help spur the local tech & creative startup ecosystem. The centre is designed to accelerate local startups, entrepreneurs and founders with access to co-working space & shared facilities, professional assistance, community events and other value added services that will position them on the fast track towards budding their success.
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM MYT
Regular SOLD OUT RM20.00
- Venue Address
- No. 15, 16 & 17 Pengkalan Weld, No. 37 & 39, Gat Lebuh Cina, di atas Lot 230, Seksyen 23, 10300, George Town Malaysia