SE Learning Session: Design Thinking and Problem Solving @ Johor Bahru
WANT TO CREATE AN AGILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Social Enterprise Learning Session on 'Design Thinking and Problem Solving' at Raffles University Iskandar, Johor Bahru on August 13, 2016.
Design Thinking and Problem Solving describes the different methodologies and techniques to validate an issue in order to derive a workable solution to the issue that covers the following:
- The different techniques in deconstructing an issue in order to identify what are the main drivers and causes of the issue
- The different methodologies in developing a data-driven, and evidence based solution to the issue
- The different methodologies in developing a solution which is customer and beneficiary centric
- Able to develop a concise issue statement that indicates the impact area of the social enterprise
- Able to conduct issue analysis and problem solving independently as part of the issue validation and analysis process
- Able to apply different issue analysis and problem solving methodologies in developing their social enterprise intervention
The Social Enterprise (SE) Learning Session is a series of technical training sessions to help aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs develop specific technical skills and acumen to multiply their social enterprise's impact and performance. These sessions are also designed to connect social entrepreneurs and instil among them a mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
Come join us in the special Learning Session:
Saturday, 13 August 2016 | 9.00am - 3.30pm | Raffles University Iskandar
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM MYT
- Venue Address
- Menara Kotaraya Level 9, Unit No. 09-01, Jalan Trus, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia