SE Learning Session: How To Set Up & Operate Your Social Enterprise @ Kuching
WANT TO CREATE AN AGILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Social Enterprise Learning Session on 'How To Set Up & Operate Your Social Enterprise' at iCube Innovation in Kuching on July 23, 2016.
How to Set Up and Operate Your Social Enterprise describes what are the available legal entity options and governance requirements when launching and growing the social enterprise that covers the following:
- The process of developing the social enterprise's legal entity, governance structure and operating model
- The development of the enterprise's operating model which describes the core and supporting business functions
- The methodology to develop and iterate standard business processes and procedures align with legal/governance requirements
- Able to understand what the different legal entity options, governance structure and its associated advantages and disadvantages
- Able to develop a complete business operating model which describes how the product/service and impact is delivered
- Able to develop standardised workflow and processes which are iterative and adaptive to business needs
The Social Enterprise (SE) Learning Session is a series of technical training sessions to help aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs develop specific technical skills and acumen to multiply their social enterprise's impact and performance. These sessions are also designed to connect social entrepreneurs and instil among them a mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
Come join us in the special Learning Session:
Saturday, 23 July 2016 | 9.00am - 3.30pm | iCube Innovation
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM MYT
Regular 20.00 MYR
- Venue Address
- B424-B432, Block B, Level 4, ICOM Square 93450 Sarawak, Jalan Pending, 93450 Kuching, Sarawak Malaysia