SE Learning Session: Design Thinking and Problem Solving @ Kuala Lumpur
WANT TO CREATE AN AGILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Social Enterprise Learning Session on 'Design Thinking and Problem Solving' in University Tun Abdul Razak on July 23, 2016.
Design Thinking and Problem Solving describes the different methodologies and techniques to validate an issue in order to derive a workable solution to the issue that covers the following:
- The different techniques in deconstructing an issue in order to identify what are the main drivers and causes of the issue
- The different methodologies in developing a data-driven, and evidence based solution to the issue
- The different methodologies in developing a solution which is customer and beneficiary centric
- Able to develop a concise issue statement that indicates the impact area of the social enterprise
- Able to conduct issue analysis and problem solving independently as part of the issue validation and analysis process
- Able to apply different issue analysis and problem solving methodologies in developing their social enterprise intervention
The Social Enterprise (SE) Learning Session is a series of technical training sessions to help aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs develop specific technical skills and acumen to multiply their social enterprise's impact and performance. These sessions are also designed to connect social entrepreneurs and instil among them a mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
- Title was changed to "SE Learning Session: Design Thinking and Problem Solving @ Kuala Lumpur". Diff 2016-06-14 02:20:18
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM MYT
Regular 20.00 MYR
- Venue Address
- Jalan Tangsi, Wilayah Persekutuan, 50480 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia