SE Learning Session: Theory of Change and Impact Measurement @ UniKL
WANT TO CREATE AN AGILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Social Enterprise Learning Session on 'Theory of Change and Impact Measurement' at the University Kuala Lumpur Business School at Jalan Persiaran Gurney in Kuala Lumpur on August 6, 2016.
Theory of Change and Impact Measurement describes the different components of a theory of change & logic model, in addition to developing critical and relevant set of impact measures that covers the following:
- The logical model as to how a social enterprise activities will lead to the cascade effect to its outputs, outcomes and impact
- The definition of impact, and what are the different ways to measure social and environmental impact
- The integration of a social enterprise's business/financial performance with its impact performance
- Able to apply the logic model for their social enterprise in establishing its social/environmental intervention
- Able to develop critical and relevant impact measurement which describes the reach, depth and durability of their intervention
- Able to combine and integrate impact metric with business/financial metric for their social enterprise
The Social Enterprise (SE) Learning Session is a series of technical training sessions to help aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs develop specific technical skills and acumen to multiply their social enterprise's impact and performance. These sessions are also designed to connect social entrepreneurs and instil among them a mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
* No fee will be charged if you register for a group of 5 friends or more. Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to register your group.
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
- Venue was changed to "Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) @ Persiaran Gurney". Diff 2016-08-02 04:06:59
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM MYT
Regular SOLD OUT RM20.00
- Venue Address
- lot 438-439 Jalan Persiaran Gurney, Seksyen 87A 54000 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia