Miniature Wanton Noodle. Dabao Takeaway!! Workshop
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Everyone has their favourite local food. Whats more exciting is you can have it (not eating it) in pocket size.
In this workshop, learn how to make simple and yet delicious life-like noodle set. Make the noodles and other condiments with our specialised trainer. Add special garnish and let the food art a great keepsake to last a long time, .
Class Level: All Levels
- Age Requirement: 15 years and above
- Average Class Size: 10
- Materials and Tools will be provided.
- Colour mixing clay
- Kneading and shaping of clay to get size and textures
- Assembling items to complete the project
- Sculpt your miniature 1:6th scale food art and arrange them looking superbly appealing for any onlookers. Excellent as persoanl collection or personal handmade gift.
Benefits of Air Dry clay:
- Non Toxic, pliable. Air dry and harden after few hours.
Facebook: Tinkle Arts Academy
Email : email@example.com
Studio mobile : +65 9062 7388, +65 8688 5970
9:30 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
Miniature WanTan mee in Container workshop (3.5hr) $93.60
On sale until Jun 3, 2016, 6:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 1557 Keppel Road, #02-24 , Singapore 089066 Singapore
10mins walk from Tg Pagar MRT Station. Walk along Tg Pagar Road towards St Andrew Centre. Go ahead thru Hoe Chiang Road. Cross the pedestrian crossing towards Cantonment Link. The 4 storey building (in Black and White) is on the left