Miniature Japanese Sweet Clay Workshop
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Mochi and Dorayaki are huge favourite among children and adults and they are delicious looking too. Here is a miniature version of this popular snacks . Try your hands in making one of this delicious looking sweet treats. So pretty and anyone would love to have it.
Join us for a simple and relaxing workshop and to learn how to make simple and yet delicate looking miniature food. In this workshop you'll get to learn how to sculpt miniature food and make them looking so appetizing just to look at. Remember to come with full stomach, or else you will surely go hungry soon.
Class Level: All Levels
- Age Requirement: 10 years and above
- Average Class Size: 10
- Materials and Tools will be provided.
- Colour mixing clay
- Kneading and shaping of clay to get size and textures
- Assembling items to complete the project
Sculpt your miniature bento food and arrange them looking superbly appealing for any onlookers. Excellent as a handmade gift. You can easily add a magnet to hang on your favourite display board.
Benefits of Air Dry clay:
- Non Toxic, pliable. Air dry and hardened after few hours.
Terms & Condition
All details will be sent to all participants, who have paid, via email 2 days before the event. Participants are advised to come early 15 mins before the workshop timing for registration purpose. Workshop will commence on time and trainer observe great discipline to ensure uninterrupted session.
- Event booking will close 4 days prior to workshop day. All registrations and payments will be confirmed by then .
- After payment is made and you discovered that you cannot attend the event, you are to inform Tinkle Arts before the booking page is closed . **Refund will be paid after deducting $10 Administrative fee .
- Should the event be cancelled due to low subscription or cancelled by us, full **refund will be given.
- No refund will be given for “No Show" . Should someone else is to replace the registered participant, the representative must present the ticket image or email us in advance email@example.com.
- No refund for cancellation allowed after the booking closed.
- Tickets purchased are not advisable for use with other workshops. You may email us to find out more.
** Refund payment will be done via bank transfer within 3 working days of receipt of bank account number details.
Facebook: Tinkle Arts Academy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio mobile : +6590627388
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
Miniature Japanese Sweets Clay Set workshop SOLD OUT $63.00
- Venue Address
- 177 River Valley Rd, Singapore 179030 Singapore